Jenna decided some time ago that she was ready to start being a big girl and go potty on the big girl toilet. She probably would be totally done with the potty training if we weren’t always running around. My fault. She is wearing pull-ups and has had a few accident free days so far! My biggest issue with her is getting her to put clothes back ON when she is done. She runs and hides as fast as her skinny little legs can carry her. The other day I caught her trying to hide from me in the washing machine…Where does she get this wild side? It is like the clothes come off and she is FREE!!! Today I grabbed my camera while she was doing her business so that I could be ready – and here she is, hiding behind my curtains. All you can see is her skinny little legs.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Potty Training
Jenna decided some time ago that she was ready to start being a big girl and go potty on the big girl toilet. She probably would be totally done with the potty training if we weren’t always running around. My fault. She is wearing pull-ups and has had a few accident free days so far! My biggest issue with her is getting her to put clothes back ON when she is done. She runs and hides as fast as her skinny little legs can carry her. The other day I caught her trying to hide from me in the washing machine…Where does she get this wild side? It is like the clothes come off and she is FREE!!! Today I grabbed my camera while she was doing her business so that I could be ready – and here she is, hiding behind my curtains. All you can see is her skinny little legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Glad to have you back! You've been busy PLUS doing the teething and potty training. I don't envy you that! Cute pictures!
That's so funny. I must agree though, I love walking around naked! It IS liberating! :-)
That's funny! We are potty training Taft and some days I think changing diapers has its benefits :)
Post a Comment