background

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Flu in April?

Since Tuesday night we have been hit with a miserable bug that has cycled through our whole family. Fortunately, for me, Hyrum is the only on that is fighting it now. I can handle one when I am not sick anymore. It has been the worst week ever! Jadyn and Jenna took turns being up all night with Mommy and the spit up bowl close by. I have never washed sheets and bedding so many times in a four days in my life. I didn't get to sleep much at all and I am sure that contributed to my sickness. I hope that no one else gets stuck with this 3 day bug. It is terrible. We already fought the 24 hour flu in December. I just figured we paid our dues for the season. Who ever heard of getting the flu in April??? Oh well...

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Yucky! I hope everyone is recovered! I hate having to wash bedding over and over again.

Alisa Larson said...

Yuck - we all had that too, but it lasted an entire week for us. I was so miserable and tired. Glad you're feeling better!

Lori said...

No fun! We've all been there, and hopefully your good to go for a few months!!!

sara said...

so sorry.....i hate the flu...its worse the more people there are who can catch it...hope you are all feeling better