
I am addicted to Psych. There, I said it. I wish every day would be a Psych marathon on USA, although I would probably never get anything done. Talk about a show that has rewatchability! The season finale aired last Friday and I laughed through the entire show. It had the perfect blend of satire and silliness. I am sooooo bummed that there will not be any new episodes until this summer. The characters are all amazing and the screenplays are hilarious. Undoubtedly, this is my new favorite show. Jared and I like it so much we even named our newest family addition Burton Guster. (No, not our son, our little goldfish that Jared and I won at a church party…) The kids call him Guster and sweet little Jenna says hi and waves to him every time she walks by. “Hi, Guster-fishy.” Everyone would benefit from a little more laughter on a Friday night. Go Psych!





No comments:
Post a Comment