background

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Here goes...

I don't know why I have put off starting a blog for so long, but I will blame it on being "too busy" with other things. I can't imagine why I would be busy... 3 young (active) kids, carpools, babysitting co-op, church callings, Husband support, business assistance, domestic responsibilities, chef...who would consider themselves busy with that kind of load? So, with all of my excuses out of the way, this is our blog. We are the McClures and this is going to be full of those silly little life stories and insights. I already keep 4 journals (one of myself and one for each of the kids) so why not add a blog as well? Seems logical. At least this way we will be able to share our madness with our friends and family! Enjoy!

1 comment:

I was raised in a barn said...

Kendra- I just ran into your blog! I didn;t know you are a blogger, too!! Your family is so cute!! Very cute blog. Ours is letyourhairdown1@blogspot.com

Lizzy Rigby