

I know this is late, but Happy 29th Birthday to a wonderful father and husband! (Yes, Jared, that is absolutely you...) The last few years have seen a different type of celebration on your special day. They seem to revolve around picnics, parties, and parks. I guess you wait your whole life to be an adult and once you arrive, you are back to Spiderman birthday parties and blowing bubbles! The girls LOVED planning your special birthday. Jadyn helped with the planning and execution of your playground birthday bash, Jenna just loved that we got some balloons, and Hyrum seemed pretty content to be outside on such a beautiful day. You were the best sport and spent the entire time chasing your girls and giving them some wonderful memories of the day. Thanks for making it a fun day for your girls. They absolutely adore their Daddy. (As is evident every day when they run for the door yelling, "Daddy's home! Daddy's home!") May this year bring you more happiness than you could possibly hope for...I love you very much, Sweetheart!





No comments:
Post a Comment