Yep! Over the last week Hyrum has taken the leap from walking along the furniture or with assistance to
walking all by himself! He can even walk in footie pjs! (I would probably slip, fall, and basically kill myself if I had to walk around in footie pjs...) He looks so proud of himself and even cheers for himself when we are not paying attention to tell him that he did a great job walking. Hyrum can walk and he is going places! Even though I wasn't ready for him to walk yet (I can barely keep up with him as he crawls), we are all so proud of him! That is the biggest news of recent days. We do have a few other things that made today's news...


Hyrum seems to always be sticking out his little tounge. I think it is adorable. It is always to one side or the other. I just had to include a photo of his "normal" face.
Jadyn was really cute one afternoon when she started teaching Jenna and Hyrum how to lasso Rocky (Hyrum's little rocking horse). She told me, "Mom, I am a good Cowboy. I can ride a horse, catch him with my rope, and do it all really fast."
I asked her if she was sure she was a Cowboy. To this she responded,
"I think I am a Princess Cowboy-Girl, but princesses ride funny, so I'll be a Cowboy-Girl when I ride." What a hoot.

Just for kicks and giggles I had to throw in a photo of Hyrum in a cowboy hat. He looks awesome in hats. I wish he would keep them on for longer than a few seconds!

That is all we have for today. Fun, fun!
3 comments:
That little tongue is so cute. I always feel a little sad when they start walking! It's a sign they are getting to be big boys!
It seems like you just had Hyrum! I can't believe he is walking now! The kids are so cute!
Love the Hat! The tongue is a sign of concentration:)
Post a Comment