background

Friday, October 10, 2008

Pictures

I rarely take my kids to get pictures, so this was a real treat for me. We did these photos back in August and I am just getting around to sharing them! I am always the one behind the camera - I'm never just trying to get the kids to laugh or watch and it is even more rare for me to be in a few of them. I took my kids over to Still Life Studios (Jared's partner company) and Dani captured the little personalities of my children beautifully. I love every single picture! I know that I am biased, but WOW! I have some cute kids! Here are a few of my favorites.








'Tis the season to get those family pictures done - I recommend Matt and his team to anyone looking for great photos! I LOVE my pictures!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I love these!!! So adorable!

Vidal's Nest said...

Those are SO fantastic! What a fabulous job! I love the one with you and Hyrum and then Jayden laughing with hyrum on her. And the Jenna in the tutu is fantastic! I love them all!

The Riggs Family said...

These are so good Kendra, I love the one with Hyrum and you, but they are all adorable.
Again, great lesson Sunday!!

Lynne said...

You have been tagged! See my blog for details!

Em said...

Great pictures! The one with you and Hyrum was special!

Kristen said...

What cute pictures! They really do show your kids personalities. I love the black and white one of Jenna in her dance outfit. Too cute!
This just reminds me of how bad I need to get family picturs.... Too much going on!

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

These are darling. I love the one of you with baby Hyrum.