With the exception of loosing one of Jenna's flip-flops on our second train ride, (I tell you, Jenna looses more shoes than any other kid I have ever known) everyone had so much fun on the little train. They waved to people and got really excited to see all of the ducks. When we asked Hyrum, 'What does a duck say?' his immediate response was, "Rrrrrrr!" By the end of the night he was saying something closer to "Quack, quack."



Hyrum was not a big fan of riding the horses on the carousel, but he did like sitting and waving at Grandma as we went around and around. Once he got off, he loved waving and yelling, "Hi-ah!" at his sisters and Mom.




Thanks, Grandma for such a fun day at the park! I feel like my kids are especially blessed with wonderful grandparents. I am grateful for the days when we all just get to play together and create a bunch of memories. The kids were thrilled to ride the rides and see the ducks. It was a perfect way to celebrate Hyrum's birthday. As we drove home Jadyn remarked,
"It is so good that Hyrum had a birthday so that Grandma could take us to ride the carousel and the train at the park. Will Jenna's birthday be next week?"






No comments:
Post a Comment