So lets review...I haven't blogged in months. It was one of those things that I just never got around to doing. I decided that I needed to at least hit on the highlights over the past 4 months.
Jadyn's Mother's Day Program
She is a Star! It is so much fun to watch her in front of a crowd. She eats it up. She was absolutely flawless this year in her program and we were very proud - as a mother and both grandmothers!



Jadyn Turns 5 (or 13)....
Our little girl turned 5 - although she acts a LOT older. She had an extraordinary birthday filled with lots of TLC and plenty of gifts to make her little heart sing. In all, I have to say that Chelsea and Randall took the cake... Have you ever seen such a cute Tinkerbell cake?!? It was one of their 1st big ones, now they are pros at this type of cake. I still look at it in amazement. Jadyn about died when she saw it. None of us wanted to cut it up and eat it.
Her very first "Friends" party. All Girls. All Faries. All Tinkerbell. It was so much fun! Nana outdid herself with the paintings. All of the girls were given wings, skirts, fairy shoes, and wands. They looked adorable. We did Fairy Fun activities - like flower creating, wand decorating, water carrying, target practice and dancing. It was "Flitter-riffic"! I could not have done it without help from Nana, Jared and Melanie...especially Melanie when Jared got "lost" looking for pizza for an hour!!! Ahhh, the memories. One of Jadyn's gifts was the Sleeping Beauty experience. Grandma took her to buy a new dress, new shoes and then they went to the Hale Theatre to see "Sleeping Beauty". Jadyn loved every second of the music and acting. She came home and told me that,
"Someday I will be in plays and I will be the very best one on the stage." That is easy to believe.
Graduation!!!
Preschool graduation is extra fun when you know your child is exceptional... :o) We were so proud of Jadyn this year. Before finishing preschool, she was reading....Really reading. She read 155 books and took home the award for the Top Reader. She finished all of those books before she turned 5. AMAZING GIRL!!! We were so proud of her! She broke the school record for most books ever completed. Now we'll see how long it stands. Jenna is out to beat her sister's record.
Jenna Turns 3!
Jenna had such a nice birthday (compared to last year with the mouth burning and Daddy being gone. She had a perfect birthday and got plenty of Ponies and Baby Doll Accessories. She was so anxious to be 3 that she started telling everyone she was 3 months before her birthday. Yellow is still her very favorite color - if you can't tell from the photos - and life couldn't be better for our little girl!
That about wraps up May. We had a busy month with preschool projects, birthdays, programs and all of the fun we were having! My girls are growing up so fast!










1 comment:
Love all the new posts -good girl for catching up! I need to do it too. And WOW! I can't believe she is reading! That's awesome!! I wish my MIL taught preschool - and such a great one at that! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment