background

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Short Hair



Yep. I did it. I cut my hair. It was too long and I never did anything cute with it. So, in July I chopped it all off. (about 9 inches worth)... I like it so much better! I even went a few inches shorter last week, but I don't have any pictures yet. Jared's cousin did a great job on my new look! Thanks Tresley! (Jadyn took the first photo - not bad, eh?)

8 comments:

Britta said...

It looks awesome. Makes me want to trim my mane up, but I'm not quite ready to take the plunge.

Jenifer said...

I love the new look! It looks so great on you!

Em said...

I love the new hair! I am thinking about going shorter too.

Kristen said...

What a cute hair cut! I always have to chop my hair or I just end up pulling it in a pony tail every day when I get tired of doing it. The shorter hair forces me to do it :P.

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

i really do love your hair - it looks great - but then again you always looks so cute.

Vidal's Nest said...

Hey~ post some pics of the front view! I haven't seen it yet and I can tell it is going to be fantastic!I already love the way it looks from the back!
Oh, and i missed you blogging lately since i haven't seen you forever!
give me a call when you want to get together to do the french bread!

The Riggs Family said...

Your hair looks great anyway you have it, you are adorable. I am sure it's way easier,too!
Sounds like you are a great mommy-teacher, so many fun activities Kendra. Looks like your kids are havinga a ball.