While Jared was working late tonight he checked out our new family blog. He loved it (of course) and was even more entertained by the Emma picture on my sidebar. Just for kicks and giggles he took the quiz. I was not even a bit shocked by which of the characters he resembles... Can you guess?
Yep! So HE is not really Elizabeth Bennet, HE would be much more of the Mr. Darcy type, but there was not a man's version of the quiz. He is probably going to kill me for this, but I thought I would post his answer just the same. Sorry, Babe. I swear I'll make it up to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Okay, that's hilarious!! (You've gotta love what our wonderful husbands do to humor us! ...I call Jimmy at work sometimes and make him look at our blog too! Ü)
I love the new look! You did great! I'm going to have to vamp mine up a bit now that I found that site that teaches how to put embelishments on.
Too funny. You've "outted" him! What a good man!
I love when Tony helps out with our blog!
Kendra,
Cute blog! Thanks again for VT today. It was fun to have our girls play and the bread was so yummy! See ya on Sunday. Megan
Great blog. Who wouldn't want a Mr. Darcy... er... Eliza Bennett... I think that's great. I'm not sure I could get David to take the quiz, or if he'd even know who the Jane Austin heroines were!
Post a Comment