Hyrum, My Little Man -

I now have a little man that is mobile and unstoppable. He still prefers to army crawl on his belly if he is on the ground. (Like his Mommy did when she was little!) Now that he has a walker he is all over the place. He chases his sisters and can keep up pretty well. His favorite game is when one of his sisters pushes his walker and he can "chase" the other sister. He just laughs the entire time. It is so much fun to watch.

This little boy is so much fun to have around. I wish I could freeze this stage of his life. He is just so cute! I love d him in his new blue shirt and tie – thank goodness for super sales! He just looked so handsome to me. (I know that I am biased, I am his mother…) I looked at him and thought about everything that is in store for him…school, scouts, priesthood responsibilities, a mission, marriage, and children of his own someday. I hope that I can teach him all that he needs to know to take on each new challenge in his life. For now, I just hope that I don’t forget to enjoy the little moments and treasure those toothly grins! He’ll grow up soon enough.
McDonalds Indoor Play Place

In this heat we have needed an indoor location that the kids can go crazy in and I can easily watch all 3 at once. Micky-D's provided a relief from the heat one afternoon. The kids were having so much fun that I had to pull out my camera. Jadyn was trying to teach Hyrum how to crawl up the slide and slide down on his belly. He just laughed at her and she ended up laughing so much that she couldn't even pull him up the slide a little ways. We managed to go when there were no other kids around so I could just laugh at my kids running crazy.


When they were all pretty worn out, Jenna and Jadyn buckled themselves into the high chairs. I grabbed a third one and took a picture of all three kids sitting in high chairs. When are they ever going to all be this little again? Now I can say I remember when all of my kids could sit in high chairs at once! It was just one of those little funny moments.

Jenna has a Ponytail!

Jenna has this beautiful, wispy blond hair. (Kind of in mullet fashion, short on top and longer in the back.) Any previous effort to put her hair into a ponytail has failed miserably. She rarely keeps headbands on and I have wanted to do something for the longest time...well, yesterday was the first day we were able to pull some hair up and have it stay for longer than 5 minutes! I had to take a picture!
Struttin' with Style
Jenna loves to wear shoes...mine, Jadyn's, Jared's and she has even tried Hyrum's on. She is so funny about shoes. She is constantly changing her shoes. I guess that her style needed a boost. She managed to find some socks of mine that she liked (of course, they have happy faces on them) and after putting on the socks, she went to find her princess flip-flops. I thought it was darling, so I grabbed a quick photo of Jenna's fashionable feet!I'll have to try to remember to get other photos of her shoe styles. Someday, when she is a super-model (not really, but she will be tall and skinny nonetheless) she'll be able to laugh at her various fashion stages.
Rub-a-Dub-Dub, 3 Kids in a Tub!

I love tub time! The girls love to play in the tub. They sing songs and play happily together in the bubbles. Recently, we added Hyrum to the girls tub. At first I wasn't sure if it would be OK, but they ma
naged to have even MORE fun. They are always laughing (until it is time to get out). Hyrum does tend to get stuck with the boring toys, but he seems pretty happy with whatever he is given.
naged to have even MORE fun. They are always laughing (until it is time to get out). Hyrum does tend to get stuck with the boring toys, but he seems pretty happy with whatever he is given. It won't be long before they are all grown up and get all irritated with me for taking tub photos, but for right now, I had to document our favorite time of day!
Beware of Dragons!

Jenna is finally big enough to play with the dress up clothes at Nana's House. Nana goes all out after Halloween and gets great deals on costumes. She keeps them for the grand kids and boy do they love to dress up! This is Jenna and Razzie as the cutest little dragons you'll ever see! Oh- I mean Scariest little dragons you'll ever see. Jenna told me, "I am not cute. I will scary you! Rrraawwrrrr!"
Needless to say, I was Scar-ied! Next time you are out, remember to beware of dragons (the scary, cute kind)!





9 comments:
Fantastic pictures! Don't they grow up fast?
having three so close has been so difficult, but I love it too!
Had to laugh at the three in the highchairs!
We were just commenting how nice, bailey JUST finished potty training. Whew,only two in diapers now, not three!
Love the bathtub pics! Even though your kids are going to hate you for them one day!
ok all your pictures are so perfect...i love the high chair one...kids grow soooo fast....faster than i ever thought...and jenna was so proud of her ponytail in nursery, it was so cute!
Holly cow, it's like two little Kendras. Your kids are so big! Crazy. How have you been? It feels like years since I've talked to you, but that's probably because it has been years. How is everything?
Love all the pictures of everyday life. Life can be a great fun adventure. Thanks for the reminder.
Your son looks a lot like your younger brothers. He is way cute! How old is he now? Your kids are awesome - so cute!
How fun! I love all the pictures! You have such a good eye!
:)
Cute pics! And I loved the Father's Day blog. Kids... you blink and suddenly they're bigger. Way to capture the moments!
Kendra, I love all of these pictures!! They are So fun. My absolute favorite is the tub picture - Jadyn and Jenna's faces are So stinkin' cute!! I love it! Cutest little kids around.
Post a Comment