background

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally a Cute Blog!

I have finally made the journey into the world of cute blogs. I have to thank Cara for her great class last Thursday and my sister-in-law Chelsea for her help. There are still a few bugs to work out, but I think I really like where this is going...

9 comments:

Ali said...

Looks great!

Vidal's Nest said...

Super cute! I wish I knew how to do it!

melmommy said...

So Cute! I really like it. What's this class you went to??

Tiffany said...

Oh for CUTE!!!! I love it!! It looks GREAT!!! You're a pro already! (Isn't it addicting??!ÜÜ)

Erin said...

Looks so cute!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Your Blog Looks FABULOUS!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog and would love to learn how!

The Beecrofts said...

The blog looks great, and I can't believe how much bigger the kids look already! Especially Hyrum. It looks like everything is going well for you guys and you are as busy as ever! We miss you...

Melanie said...

SO Adorable Kendra!! I love the polka dots!!