
Jadyn absolulety loves having a baby brother. She likes to read stories to him, sing to him, and hold him. I honestly think that she is looking forward to the time when he will play dress up with her and be the Prince in all of her fairy tales. Last night when she was holding him, I grabbed my camera. She was sitting on the couch telling him the story of Cinderella when I started taking pictures. Too cute!
Later, I asked Jadyn why she likes Hyrum so much. These were her answers:

Hyrum is a nice brother and he loves me so much.
I like him when he laughs at my funny jokes.
Hyrum makes me happy every day when he smiles at me and I say, "Hyrum, that's cute. You look like a good brother to me."
At this point, I was laughing and Jadyn said, "Mother, this is serious. Hyrum is my baby brother and I just love him in our family!"
She is a funny kid and a great older sister. Hyrum is lucky to have 2 older sisters that adore him. I look forward to these kids growing up together.





5 comments:
He laughs at her jokes? Too cute. You have such great kids! They are lucky to have each other. I dig Jason Bourne too!
Kendra,
your kids are so so cute! I just found out about blogging, and started my own, and I have been lurking and checking out everyone's posts. I love all the pictures and stories you have included in your blog.It really shows your families fun personalities!
I'll have to pick your brain later for advice on how to do certain things on my blog!
Lauri
That is just the sweetest story! Jadyn is just the cutest!!
:)
i can totally picture jadyn saying those things, especially when she is telling you she is serious...he will make a great prince for all her fairy tale play...
He is looking a little chubbier to me! I can't believe have quickly they get bigger. And Jayden is hilarious! If only we could get a girl...
Post a Comment