background

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Photos Found!

OK - I was clearing off some space on my computer when I ran across an unlabeled file. I was thrilled to find that it contained photos of a Mother/Daughter 50's party from September 2006. Some of these photos were just so much fun, I had to post them! Our ward is constantly changing, but I absolutely love our Relief Society. (How could you not?!?) I hope that you enjoy these old photos as much as I enjoyed finding them!







4 comments:

Erin said...

What cute photos. I wasn't there that night but seeing the pictures makes me sad that I wasn't!

Tiffany said...

Yeah!!! What fun pictures!! I'm so glad you posted that! ...and I'm SO, SO glad you're blogging now! Its so fun to be blogging friends! You have such a beautiful family and you're such a fantastic mother- I'm glad to get to "spy" on you and see all the great things you're doing! I sent you an invite for my blog- hope you get it!

sara said...

that was so fun...i love tami and carly blowing those bubbles...i think that was emma's favorite part!

Unknown said...

Oh man! What a great surprise to have a comment from you on my blog! I am so happy to connect with you and to see so many familiar faces. Is your little boy cute or what!! Man!!!