background

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Dresses

WOW! Nana outdid herself this year. She found the boys their little outfits with the orange vests and found a dress that she liked at the store, but the colors were all wrong. She decided to make all of the the Easter Dresses for the girls this year. AMAZING! They were absolutely beautiful! She and Norma (her wonderful friend) spent days on this project. The dresses are perfect for Spring and girls that love to be princesses. The dollar store hats got a 'Nana Makeover' and look like a million bucks! Thank you for doing something so great with your talents!


How I LOVE my Boys! Aren't they so handsome?!?

Jenna and Jadyn looked like they were going to a wedding. These dresses were so beautiful and each one was a custom fit! Here are my adorable girls...


Then we took some photos with the cousins. It was hard to get all of them in one place with smiling faces. This was the best of the series of photos.


Cool socks, Tytan!


Poor Addison was not at all happy about doing photos during her nap time. Sorry, Sweet Girl!



Once the girls grabbed Hyrum's hands he thought that he was playing "Ring Around the Rosie". It was only a few seconds before he was ready for the "all fall down" part.


We tried to take some pictures with the kids on their bellies. Again, Hyrum was not all too fond of just laying on your tummy and looking at Mommy. He opted to crawl to me instead. So much for the perfect sibling photo!

Here is the last of the photos that I am going to post for now. I love the tradition of getting all dressed up on Easter Sunday and taking pictures. It is something that I remember fondly as a child. Nana did such a wonderful job with those dresses that my little family just took my breath away. Perfectly Sweet!
I love my family!

7 comments:

Jaimee said...

Your whole family looks just beautiful! I love those dresses. I'm sure the girls felt so pretty.

Jandi said...

I LOVE that everyone matches perfectly. Those are great pictures. Glad you had a great Easter! Your family is SO cute...

The Riggs Family said...

Ahhhh... the dresses are beautiful not to mention the rest of you. I love, love Easter!

Kristen said...

What beautiful dresses! I LOVE the orange :). I love your family pictures. Such a cute family!

The Beecrofts said...

Very cute! We don't do easter clothes- except the year mom got them- I think you really need girls to do that... I hope you guys are great!

Alisa Larson said...

Oh man, I'm so lame. I forgot to take pics of my girls in their dresses. You always remind me of the things I SHOULD be doing. Maybe next year.....

Alisa Larson said...

Where are you lady?