The girls got up early to "help" mom fix breakfast.
Daddy got to open his gifts from the kids that were each picked out just for him. Great job kids!!!

The big surprise came when we all went to Daddy's office for lunch. Soly provided lunch for everyone and we brought cake, ice cream, and balloons. The kids decorated Daddy's desk with a Batman table cloth and yellow paper products. Jared was such a good sport and wore the birthday hat.

We brought him a special gift: 30 Things We Love About You.

If was full of little things that the kids have said about their Daddy. Some were journal entries, some were recent statements. Jared loved it.

The big surprise came when we all went to Daddy's office for lunch. Soly provided lunch for everyone and we brought cake, ice cream, and balloons. The kids decorated Daddy's desk with a Batman table cloth and yellow paper products. Jared was such a good sport and wore the birthday hat.
We brought him a special gift: 30 Things We Love About You.
If was full of little things that the kids have said about their Daddy. Some were journal entries, some were recent statements. Jared loved it.
We had such a fun time celebrating with the Birthday Boy! The kids were great and never let the 'cat out of the bag' as we planned his birthday party.

I know that I am biased, but I am married to the most wonderful man in the world. He is my perfect match and I am grateful every day that we are married. He is an amazing father and his kids absolutely adore him. He gets a "Rock Star" greeting every time he comes home. I can't think of anyone that deserves it more. 30 years... here's to many more wonderful birthday celebrations!
I know that I am biased, but I am married to the most wonderful man in the world. He is my perfect match and I am grateful every day that we are married. He is an amazing father and his kids absolutely adore him. He gets a "Rock Star" greeting every time he comes home. I can't think of anyone that deserves it more. 30 years... here's to many more wonderful birthday celebrations!





1 comment:
What a good wife you are to plan all that! Wish him a late Happy BDay from the Larsons! We should get together soon - it's been far too long!
Post a Comment