background

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas PJs 2008

Since Christmas Eve was kinda crazy, we put off taking our PJ photos until the following Sunday. Jared was able to be there, but we were still missing BJ. My camera was not doing too well with the low light, but this is what I managed to get. I really loved the PJs this year. The boys all looked so good and Grinchy. The little girls loved being Tinker Bell Fairies. Hyrum and Tytan looked awesome as Little Cars, and all of the Moms looked good in festive jammies. It was great. Thanks, Nana and Papa!

The girls had been playing Leap Frog. It was fun to watch them jump over each other. Once Papa joined in the fun, it was hilarious! Even if they helped, jumped, and pushed, it was still pretty tricky to jump over Papa.

"Cuddly as a cactus" or "Charming as an Eel" don't apply to these Grinchy Guys!


Father and son... how sweet! I am so glad that Hyrum has such a wonderful example as his father.

Big and small...all of the boys in the family (minus BJ who was absent and Elder Chas in Canada). You are so good lookin'!

The Photoshop version of the family photo. Since I was taking the pictures, I had to add myself in after the fact. Don't look too closely. I am getting better at Photoshop, but I have a long way to go.


All of the Grand Kids with Nana and Papa. Aren't they precious? I love the mix of red and green. Adorable!


I know that this is post holiday posting, but I love Christmas. Getting PJs on Christmas Eve is one of my favorite traditions. It sure makes for great photos!

No comments: