background

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Princess Playgroup

What do you get when you have 6 princesses in a row? (This isn't a riddle. Jenna has the cutest little playgroup and I had them all dressed up like princesses.) The answer is: an adorable picture!

Every week they get a chance to come together and play. This last week was at our house. The girls excitedly raided our dress up closet. Jadyn helped all of Jenna's friends pick out the perfect outfit. Here are some photos of all of the little princesses. (Jadyn was part of the playgroup. She told me she was "helping her Mother with playgroup" but she had just as much fun playing as anyone else.) They all danced and twirled and had a wonderful time looking so beautiful.






This is the photo that I am so pleased with. Little bashful Sarah hid the entire time I had my camera out. I finally grabbed this shot of her before she ran away and hid again.


Jadyn is a bit envious of Jenna's playgroup. She really loves it when we have it at our house so that she can participate. I think that Jenna is going to love growing up with her princess friends.

4 comments:

sara said...

they are all so cute...i miss all those nursery girls...they are definitely princesses!

I was raised in a barn said...

Great pictures!! They are all so cute! I am so glad we do this playgroup.

I was raised in a barn said...

Do you mind if i put a couple of those on my blog? I know her grandmas would love to see those. :)

meg said...

Kendra, At last I finally checked out the pictures. They are really cute! Thanks!!! Meg