
Melanie came over a few times in July and brought her little girls Razzie and Addison. Razzie is right between Jadyn and Jenna in age, so she is a desirable playmate for both of my girls. While she was here I had to take some photos of these cute little girls - just being little girls. It really is entertaining just to watch them play.


The Princess dresses had to come out and then the girls got creative. Jenna and Razzie learned that if you used the words, "Boppity - Boo!" and hit the toilet paper with the magic wand, the toilet paper unraveled. Don't you love those precious guilty faces?

The girls decided to hold the Royal Primary on the stairs. They sang some songs and read their scriptures. Jadyn even gave a "talk" on being righteous princesses. It included a story about always treating each other with kindness and love - like Jesus and Cinderella. (Apparently I need to work on taking the fairy tales out of gospel study...) Still, it was perfect to listen to from the couch as I took care of Hyrum.


My girls are so lucky to have such a lovely cousin that lives nearby. I hope for many more fun play dates in the future with our cousins.





7 comments:
fantastic pictures! I have been on the go and just got your comment!
My # is 480-289-1827
Love to hear from you!
Dear, sweet Kendra how many memories would be lost if not for you! We are so grateful that you joined our family and filled the void that existed in us all. We love and appreciate all you do for your little family and for our entire family. Love, Papa
How sweet! I love the Royal Primary game!
I lkove the princess scripture time! How in the world are you?!
Cute Blog! Glad I found you guys! Have a great week!.
Your girls are so cute... I love the dress up pictures. My girls used to love to do that. It makes me sad to think they've grown out of it. Good thing I have Kelsey to relive that stage!! (I miss princess stuff after having the 2 boys!!)
Hey Kendra. These are great pics of the girls! I just love to see them playing dress up together. Aunt Robin
Post a Comment