
I love my kids wearing hats. All of them look so cute in hats (something that I never pulled off very well) and I can't get enough of my little ones in hats. Jenna and Hyrum (both with big ears) look especially adorable in hats.


Last Sunday while Jared was at meetings Jadyn asked if we could take some pictures outside of the, "beautiful dresses and hats" they were wearing. I thought to myself, "Sure, why not?" before I realized that it was over 100 degrees outside. We literally went out for 5 minutes, snapped some very quick photos in our front "yard" (a.k.a. patch of grass) and hurried back inside. My girls then spent the next 25 minutes looking at the pictures on the computer and deciding on the best ones. I thought the whole discussion was entertaining. "Oh Jenna! You look so cute in this picture. It is the best." or "Jadyn is funny. I like this-a-one." It was a great way to spend 30 minutes. I had to post some pics from our 5 minute photo shoot on a Sunday afternoon.


Don't you just love those hats??? Precious.





8 comments:
Well hello there cute lady! Long time no talk to! Glad to hear that things are going well!
I love hats too.When Rachelle was a baby she had this great outfit with a red hat that had a giant bow. It was fabulous. We called it her floozy outfit.Loved it.
Your kids are so cute, and I have to agree the ears make it spectacular!
Hi Kendra! It's Melinda Christensen (Saxey).I found your site on Allison's blog and I was so excited. You have such a cute family. Your kids are so adorable. They look so much like you. It is fun to catch up by reading your blog, I have been wondering where you are. I'm just about ready to send the LD's DVD I made to Liz, so maybe I can get one sent to you as well. I did it for the reunion last year. Let me know if you want one. Those were some fun times weren't they?! Anyway, I have a blog too if you want to check it out.
http://web.mac.com/melmommy/RYMEL/Family_Blog/Family_Blog.html
Okay, so it's not working.
http://web.mac.com/melmommy/RYMEL/
Family_Blog/Family_Blog.html
Hey! I'm so glad you found me. Your girls are so cute! David will have to travel in July for a week and just watching our little boy on my own for a week seems daunting! Good luck!
cute pictures of your kids and the hats are adorable!!!
What a cute idea! They look great in those hats. It is so nice to reconnect with you! I was wondering where you were. Now I can easily keep up on your adventures.
Beautiful kids with hats! Mine would never keep them on! Great pics!
Post a Comment